The Ahsay backup server is centrally managed using the AhsayCBS web console. The system administrator can fully manage and operate the Ahsay backup server with an internet connection and a web browser.
Using the AhsayCBS web console, the system administrator can perform all the core admin functions.
- Dashboard, for an overview of backup errors, missed backup jobs, system errors and warnings etc
- Monitoring the resource usage on the backup server; CPU, memory, storage, network utilization etc
- Setup and provision of cloud storage and physical storage
- Setup and management of data replication
- Setup and management of Load Balancing
- Managing customer user accounts
- Managing customer backup sets
- Managing the software updates for backup agents via Auto Update
- Define policy groups, password policy etc
- Monitoring the progress of backups and restore jobs in real time
- Monitoring the progress of data replication in real time
- Review customer backup and restore reports
- Branding and customizing of backup agents and web console