Ahsay Microsoft Exchange mailbox backup supports mailbox level (including calendar, contacts, notes, and tasks), folder level, and even individual email and item level.
With the granular recovery of individual mailboxes or specific items within a mailbox giving you:
- Better control of the recovery process.
- Save precious time and resources.
- Quickly and effortlessly recover the exact mailbox items you need when you need them.
Ahsay is the best choice for Microsoft Exchange mailbox protection
- Ahsay Microsoft Exchange mailbox backup leverages Microsoft EWS (Exchange Web Services) API for seamless integration and data consistency.
- Flexible deployment options with Ahsay either installed on the MS Exchange server or backup remotely from a staging machine.
- Support Microsoft Exchange server running in a standalone or DAG (Database Availability Group) configuration.
- Protect an unlimited number of Microsoft Exchange mailboxes.
What are the benefits?
Ahsay provides an intuitive user interface to guide you effortlessly through the automated recovery process directly on a live production server seamlessly:
- With no service interruption or downtime incurred.
- With no impact on the end-user experience.
- User mailboxes do not have to be disabled and can function normally during recovery.
With a choice of flexible and granular mailbox restore options:
- Restore all mailboxes, a few selected mailboxes, or just one single email.
- Restore mail items to the original users or a completely different user mailbox.
- Restore mail items to a different mailbox on another Microsoft Exchange email domain.
How to backup MS Exchange mailboxes?
Please refer to the following instructions found in Support > Step 3 > Microsoft Exchange Server > Individual Mail