Backup Hyper-V. No fear downtime!
It would help to have a trusted and reliable solution to backup Hyper-V. Protecting your virtual machines from hardware failure, data corruption, or human error is insufficient. It would help if you also protected it from ransomware and hackers. Ahsay uses the latest technology to do all of this. Let's explain one by one.
AES 256-bit encryption
It encrypts all your backups with AES 256-bit encryption. So, only one can read it with your permission.
2FA access control
The use of two-factor authentication (2FA), so no one can get access to your data without your permission.
It makes your backup data immutable so no one can change or delete it.
More than just having backups is required. You also need to ensure you can recover your backup data when needed. Ahsay Restore Drill regularly checks all your backup data and ensures it's in good shape. You can have peace of mind and complete confidence that all your backups are always ready to use.
Backup Hyper-V to keep business running!
Don't risk losing your important data forever. It can hurt your business. You can lose your reputation and your customers and even face legal problems. Ahsay helps you avoid all these problems with regular Hyper-V backups. You can store your backups in local or public cloud storage and recover your data anytime. You can also keep unlimited versions of your data, not just the latest one. Please don't wait until it's too late. Backup Hyper-V to keep business running!
The best for your budget
Our price includes unlimited end-points backup without hidden cost. Get an Ahsay backup plan Now! Start at US$2.0/month. It's a small price to pay to protect your business. You will never have to worry about ransomware or ransom payments to hackers again!
Backup Hyper-V Guest VMs. Secure, Reliable, and Flexible
Backup Hyper-V VMs using Ahsay. It provides a secure and reliable backups of VMs running on Hyper-V standalone or Hyper-V cluster hosts. An Ahsay Hyper-V backup protects your VMs, applications, data, and files. It's the best choice for protecting your Hyper-V servers, with scalability to meet growing needs and keep your data safe. Ahsay's fast recovery options mean you can start a VM in minutes with our instant recovery option. Find and recover individual files and folders with our granular restore without restoring the entire VM first!
Faster backup and lower storage
You can save up to 90% on storage space and costs when you backup Hyper-V VMs using Ahsay. Our data deduplication engine uses an advanced algorithm to find and remove duplicate data blocks. Unique data blocks upload to the backup destination or cloud storage. The engine finds unique data blocks for future backups when the VM content changes. Less backup data also means faster backups and lower network usage.
Enterprise-grade secure protection
With Ahsay immutable backups, your backup data cannot be changed, deleted, modified or encrypted for total ransomware protection. On top of that, data security and privacy protection with AES 256-bit truly randomized encryption that is impossible to be hacked even by brute force attack with a supercomputer. Ahsay also provides two-factor authentication (2FA) to control access to your backup data.
Ahsay Hyper-V backup contains many advanced backup features such as application-aware backups to ensure means all data in memory and pending transactions is automatically flushed to disk to guarantee application-level data consistency. Automatically excluding the swap file and deleted data blocks on the virtual disk(s) from the backup data.
Maximize data protection
You can back up Hyper-V VMs to multiple destinations, including; local drive, network share, FTP/SFTP server, and public cloud storage sequentially or concurrently. You can implement the 3-2-1 backup rule for maximum data protection with multi-destination backup.
Guaranteed VM recovery
Backup data may corrupt over time due to hardware failure or storage problems. Using Ahsay Restore Drill helps ensure the integrity of your backup data with fully automated recovery testing of your backup data. It will give your backup data a clean bill of health at regular intervals for extra peace of mind, along with a restore report to certify the status of your backup data.
Backup Hyper-V VMs with Ahsay
- Select all VMs or specific VMs to backup
- Select all or specific virtual disks of each VM to backup
- Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy service), which takes a snapshot of the guest VMs to ensure complete data consistency
- Application awareness on Windows guest VMs means all data in memory and pending transactions is automatically flushed to disk to guarantee application-level data consistency
- Windows RCT (Resilient Change Tracking) technology to detect data block level changes on a guest VM, which means only data blocks that have changed since the last backup job in the backup data
- Automatically excluding the swap file and deleted data blocks on the virtual disk(s) from the backup data
- Data deduplication detects and removes duplicate data. Backup unique data only.
Backup Hyper-V with Ahsay recovery options
Ahsay provides flexible guest VM recovery options when disaster strikes:
Standard recovery options:
- Restore guest VMs to the original location on the same Hyper-V host
- Restore guest VMs to an alternate storage location on the same Hyper-V host
- Restore guest VMs as a set of raw files for manual recovery on the same Hyper-V host or a different Hyper-V host
Advanced recovery options:
- Using granular restore, mount the virtual disk(s) of the guest VM directly from the backup file located on the backup destination. Then use Ahsay UI or Window File Explorer to recover files/folders
- Using VM Run Direct, start running a virtual machine directly from the backup file located on the backup destination. Without the need to physically restore it to the Hyper-V host
- Using Live Migration can physically restore running guest VM back to the Hyper-V host