Ahsay backup provides complete protection for your Microsoft Exchange server, information store, mailbox databases, and public folder databases for full data recovery in case of disaster.
When your databases are backed up with Ahsay using the latest data protection technologies; Immutable backups, AES 256-bit data encryption, Two-factor authentication, Restore Drill etc. A complete recovery is guaranteed in case of disaster.
Ahsay is the best choice for Microsoft Exchange database protection.
- Microsoft Exchange database backups leverage Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy service), which takes a snapshot of the databases to ensure complete data consistency.
- Supports hot MS Exchange database backups with minimal impact to end user experience.
- Support of both full database backup and transaction log backups for the latest point-in-time recovery.
- Support for backup and recovery of Microsoft Exchange server running in a standalone or DAG (Database Availability Group) configuration.
- Ahsay data deduplication will significantly reduce your data storage requirements and costs by up to 60%. As well as improve the overall backup and recovery performance.
What are the benefits?
Ahsay provides an intuitive user interface to guide you easily through the automated recovery process. For advanced users there is an option for manual database recovery for greater control over the recovery process.
- Restore the Microsoft Exchange database(s) to the original storage location.
- Restore the Microsoft Exchange database(s) to an alternate storage location on the same server.
- Restore the Microsoft Exchange database(s) as raw files for manual recovery.
How to backup Microsoft Exchange database?
Please refer to the instructions in the Get Started Guide.