Ahsay backup provides full protection for all your Microsoft SQL server databases. When your databases are backed up with Ahsay using the latest data protection technologies; Immutable backups, AES 256-bit data encryption, Two-factor authentication, Restore Drill etc. A complete recovery is guaranteed in case of disaster.
Ahsay is the best choice for Microsoft SQL Server protection
Ahsay offers two Microsoft SQL Server backup modes depending on the setup and operation of your database:
- VSS backup mode leverages Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy service) to take a snapshot of the databases to ensure complete data consistency and allows for hot database backups with minimal impact to end-user experience.
- Ahsay data deduplication will significantly reduce your data storage requirements and costs by up to 60%. As well as improve the overall backup and recovery performance.
What are the benefits?
Ahsay provides an intuitive user interface to guide you through the automated recovery process at any point in time. For advanced users, there is an option for manual database recovery.
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) to the original storage location.
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) to an alternate storage location on the same server.
- Restore the Microsoft SQL database(s) as raw files for manual recovery or recovery on another server.
How to backup MS SQL Server?
Please refer to the following instructions found in Support > Step 3 > Databases > MS SQL Server