Backup Microsoft 365 is an effective way to protect your Microsoft 365 data. Microsoft's primary responsibility is to ensure service availability. Microsoft 365 has a recycle bin can retain data for up to 90 days. Once the retention period is up, your files are permanently deleted.
Microsoft recommends that customers should backup Microsoft 365 data using third-party applications to protect their businesses against data loss.
An Ahsay backup will protect all your critical business data on your entire Microsoft 365 organization or selected users against data loss due to the following:
- Human error
- Data corruption
- Disgruntled employees
- Ransomware and hackers
When your cloud data is backed up with Ahsay using the latest data protection technologies; Immutable backups, AES 256-bit data encryption, Two-factor authentication, Restore Drill etc a complete recovery is guaranteed against any disaster.
Ahsay is the best choice for Microsoft 365 protection
Ahsay will backup Microsoft 365 contents in the:
- Public folders
Use Ahsay to backup Microsoft 365, which contains an intuitive user interface and advanced tools to guide you to locate the critical data you need to protect easily:
- Choose all Microsoft users or select specific Microsoft users
- Select the individual data types you wish to include in the backup; Outlook, OneDrive, Personal SharePoint, Teams Chat
- Select users for backup according to Teams data based on; Group Mail, Group Site, or Teams Channel
- Choose all SharePoint Sites or specific SharePoint Sites
- Choose all Public Folders or specific Public Folders
- Exclude unlicensed Microsoft users from the backup
- Fast search function for user selection
- Backup data filter to exclude or include items from the backup
Data ownership and control?
Not only does the loss of critical business data cost your business downtime, but it also:
- Damages your business reputation
- Causes loss of customer goodwill
- May incur possible legal action
If Ahsay protects your backup Microsoft 365 data, you will have immediate access to your data with unlimited retention periods.
A secure backup to your local physical storage will allow you to take complete control and ownership of your critical business data.
Get total peace of mind and confidence. You can recover your data!
What are the benefits?
Ahsay provides several options to assist you with quickly recovering your backup Microsoft 365 data in case of data loss or if Microsoft 365 service is temporarily unavailable.
Standard recovery options:
- Restore items to the original Microsoft 365 user account.
- Restore items to different Microsoft 365 user accounts.
- Restore items to different Microsoft 365 user account on another Microsoft 365 organization.
Advanced recovery tools and options:
- Preview the contents of any email without restoring.
- Preview any Personal Site document library items without restoring.
- Preview of MS Team chats items without restoring.
- "Quick Download" button to restore to a local destination; Outlook items, OneDrive files, SharePoint files, or MS Team chat files.
- Restore any Microsoft 365 item to OneDrive or Local destination as an archive file
- Restore Outlook mailboxes or mails as an Outlook PST file.
- Restore MS Teams chats and channels as an HTML file.
- Restore SharePoint Sites as CSV format files.
- Restore individual files from MS Team Chats separately.
- Restore attachments from emails separately.
- Easily locate items to restore using the date range filter.
How to backup Microsoft 365?
Please refer to the following instructions found in Step 3 > Microsoft 365