Business data is in the multi-cloud and many on-premise systems. How do you manage and backup data effectively? Ahsay's anywhere-to-anywhere backup can help. You can manage backup centrally on the Ahsay backup console. Let's explain why MSPs like using anywhere-to-anywhere backup and tips for anywhere to anywhere backup.
Ahsay backup service is suitable for cloud-based and on-premises backup of files, databases, virtual machines, NAS devices, mobile devices, and Microsoft 365.
Whatever your business requirements Ahsay can help you to protect your critical data:
- Backup on-premises endpoints to cloud storage
- Backup on-premises endpoints to local storage
- Backup cloud data to local storage
- Backup cloud data to cloud storage
The ability of Ahsay to backup data from any source to multiple storage locations enables businesses to quickly restore data in the event of a human error, data corruption, or ransomware attack. Ahsay uses the latest data protection technologies; Immutable backups, AES 256-bit data encryption, Two-factor authentication, Restore Drill etc to ensure a complete recovery is guaranteed in case of disaster.
- Ahsay backups support on all major operating systems Windows, macOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Synology DSM, and QNAP QTS
- Mobile app for protection of photos, videos, audio, and document files on both Android and iOS mobile devices
- Data deduplication and compression to reduce the amount of data transferred and stored
- Data security is protected using AES 256-bit encryption both during transit and at rest
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) technology to secure access to the backup data
- Immutable backup for total protection against ransomware and hackers.
- Restore Drill will automatically give your backup data a regular health check to ensure all your files are recoverable.
Tips for anywhere to anywhere backup
Choosing the Right Backup Solution
Before you can start backing up your data, you need to choose the right backup solution. There are many options available, from free solutions like Google Drive and Dropbox to paid services like Ahsay, CloudBacko. When choosing a backup solution, make sure to consider factors like storage space, pricing, and ease of use. It's also important to ensure that the backup solution you choose supports anywhere to anywhere backup.
Automating Your Backups
Manually backing up your data can be time-consuming and tedious. To make the process more efficient, consider automating your backups. Many backup solutions offer automatic backup options that will automatically backup your data on a regular schedule. This will ensure that your data is always backed up without requiring any additional effort on your part.
Testing Your Backups
Backing up your data is only half the battle. To ensure that your backups are working correctly and that all your data can be successfully recovered. It's important to test them regularly, Ahsay Restore Drill provides automatic regular testing of all your backup data. It will ensure the health of your backup data, give you full confidence and peace of mind that your backups are fully recoverable.