Ahsay's Windows System State backup protects critical operating system files and components on servers running Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server, Hyper-V etc. It will enable you to recover the state of the machine after the loss or corruption of system files and registry.
A Windows System State backup includes at least the following data:
- COM+ Class Registration database
- Boot files
- Active Directory database
- SYSVOL directory
- Cluster service information
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) meta directory etc.....
When your Windows System Backup images are backed up with Ahsay using the latest data protection technologies; Immutable backups, AES 256-bit data encryption, Two-factor authentication, Restore Drill etc. A complete recovery is guaranteed in case of disaster.
Ahsay is the best choice for Windows System State backup
- Protect Windows desktop and Windows server versions.
- Ahsay's Microsoft Windows system backup leverages WBADMIN tool to generate the Windows System Backup image for seamless integration and data consistency.
- As the backups leverage Microsoft VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) technology, hot backups can be performed with minimal impact to the end-user experience.
- Ahsay data deduplication will significantly reduce your data storage requirements and costs by up to 50%. As well as improve the overall backup and recovery performance.
What are the benefits?
Ahsay provides an intuitive user interface to guide you through recovery. A single Ahsay Windows System State image backup is so versatile it gives you multi-level options to recover to an existing machine or another machine. Users can easily use the Windows image to perform different types or levels of data recovery:
- Recover System State
- Recover volumes
- Recover files and folders
How to backup Windows System State?
Please refer to the following instructions found in Step 3 > Microsoft Windows > Windows System State