Partner's Success Is Our Success
"Ahsay Being Fully Brandable Makes All the Difference"
NAME : Daniel Schrod (CEO)
COMPANY : ITS AG
YEAR ESTABLISHED : 1997
LINKEDIN : www.linkedin.com/company/its-ag
"Ahsay Being Fully Brandable Makes All the Difference" Daniel Schrod (CEO)
With the highly competitive ISP and web hosting market in Germany, ITS AG had to quickly differentiate itself to stay away from cut-throat price wars. In 2004, Daniel Schrod, CEO of ITS AG, saw online backup as a value-added service to his web hosting customers which would enable him to differentiate the company from the competition. He evaluated various online backup engines from Google search, and eventually adopted Ahsay as the engine powering up his online backup service.
Daniel accurately predicted that online backup would be a killer service for his customers and it had the potential to be the key revenue driver for ITS AG. With the service rolled out for three years, ITS AG has successfully unlocked the online backup market potential in Germany.
Envisioning the boundless growth of the untapped data backup market, ITS AG has become Ahsay's Exclusive Distributor in Germany since 2007 with the aim to help more local businesses unleash the power of Ahsay in securing critical data.
In an interview with ITS AG at Ahsay's headquarters in Hong Kong, Daniel shared his market expansion strategy and explained his tactics on market differentiation with online data backup service. The following movie clips captured the key points of the interview which may bring insights to those are offering online backup service. He also shared about his anticipation on the private market as the next focus for all players.
Daniel Schrod (left) and Schubert Chong shared valuable opinions in the office. Big plans are coming.
During the 3-day visit, Daniel and the management of Ahsay exchanged opinions in the areas of product development, customer support, sales and marketing, etc. "Partners are always welcome to visit us and we always treat them as friends. Talking face to face helps strengthen partner relationship much faster than email communication alone." says Schubert Chong, CEO of Ahsay.
- ITS AG's background
- Why ITS AG chose Ahsay
- Competition in the past 3 years
- Why Ahsay's "fully brandable" feature is important to partners
- How Ahsay's product is compared with those of the competitors
- Comment on the management direction of Ahsay
- Flexibility of Ahsay
- Effective marketing tools to capture end-user market
- Tips on handling customers' concerns
- How to raise customer's interest in online backup service
- Key technique of sales presentation
- Way to further expand the market
- Future opportunities and challenges in online backup industry
- Role of an Exclusive Distributor
- Cooperation opportunities among Ahsay's Exclusive Distributors
- Suggestion to Ahsay