AhsayCBS v7 Encryption Key Recovery Service
In case a backup user has lost an encryption key for their backup set, and you have configured the user to upload the key to your AhsayCBS server before it is lost, you can purchase our self-service encryption key recovery service to automatically recover the key.
- Recover an encryption key of a backup set by yourself from the EncryptionKeys-YYYY-MM-DD.json.rgz file(s) uploaded to your AhsayCBS.
- Purchase "AhsayCBS v7 Encryption Key Recovery Service" in Ahsay Shopping Centre
- Upload the encrypted encryption key (EncryptionKeys-YYYY-MM-DD.json.rgz) into Ahsay Shopping Centre during the purchase process, or from v188.8.131.52 or newer version of AhsayCBS.
- If the affected user has entered contact email under his/her profile, then the decrypted encyption key will be sent to that email. Otherwise, you can choose to send the decrypted key to either your Primary or Alternative Email recorded under your account.
- The key will be sent within 15 minutes after successful payment.
- $50 per backup set's encryption key
- The encrypted encryption key uploaded to your AhsayCBS (EncryptionKeys-YYYY-MM-DD.json.rgz) is located in [%CBS_USER_HOME_PATH%\\%username%\\%backupset_id%\settings] folder.
- For each backup set, you only need to upload the file with the latest date.
- To engage this Professional Service, you must have valid maintenance. For inquiries about maintenance please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com