Backup Data Migration from v6 to v7
AhsayCBS v7 adopted a new data structure in the backend which will speed up the overall backup, restore and replication performance to a great extent. Your backup data will not be automatically migrated to v7 after upgrading your AhsayOBS v6 to AhsayCBS v7. If you're not sure how to migrate your existing data into v7 format, subscribe to this service, so that our Customer Service Team can help you complete the migration.
- Help you disable the Auto Update (AUA) and Data Migration Settings temporarily on your newly upgraded AhsayCBS
- Help you upgrade AhsayOBM / AhsayACB clients with Auto Update (AUA) in stages
- Check your user home storage and AhsayOBM / AhsayACB version before data migration
- Perform data migration for all backup data in stages until finished
- Service availability: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Hong Kong business hours)
- Phase 1: Around 2 weeks (if there are over 100 clients, then it requires 2 extra days for every additional 50 clients)
- Phase 2: Around 80GB / hour (actual speed depends on the processing power of your backup server and client machines)
- Phase 1: US$500 + US$10 per 10 clients
- Phase 2: US$10 per backup set
- Actual completion time will vary from customer to customer, depending on your server and client machines processing power, network speed, storage speed, etc.
- To engage our Professional Services partners must have valid maintenance. For inquiries about maintenance please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com