AhsayOBS & AhsayRPS v
Release date: Release notes: Click here
New Installation: Windows
New Installation: Linux
Manual Installation (For expert users only)
|AhsayOBS and AhsayRPS Setup Guide|
|AhsayOBS Administrator's Guide|
|AhsayRPS Administrator's Guide|
- Download the above installer for New Installation and install it on a backup server machine.
- After installation, open AhsayOBS web console with a web browser.
- Log in as Administrator with the following credential:
Username: system | Password: system
- Follow the instruction on the left hand side of AhsayOBS to download and install AhsayOBM and AhsayACB on the client machines to back up.
- We suggest you to read these articles before trial:
- 5.1 Ahsay Software Compatibility List (SCL) for version 6.3 or above
- 5.2 Ahsay Hardware Requirement List (HRL) for version 6.3 or above
- 5.3 "Best Practices and Recommendations" section in AhsayOBS Administrator's Guide
- 5.4 "Best Practices and Recommendations" section in AhsayRPS Administrator's Guide
Rebranding and Customization
Access Ahsay Customization Portal to customize the software into your own branding.
Access Ahsay License Management Portal to manage your software license.
Please refer to the release notes above for the list of new features available and known issues identified in this release.
The "Free Upgrade Until" date of your license (can be found on AhsayOBS Management Console -> [Manage System] -> [Software License] -> [Free Upgrade Until]) must be after the release date of the AhsayOBS that you have downloaded, otherwise the new version will not function. Please contact us to extend your upgrade subscription if your free upgrade subscription has expired.